DRYER VENT CLEANING
Did you know that your socks, towels and linens may be one of the most hazardous materials around your house? It sounds crazy, but it is true. Well, it’s actually not the clothes themselves, it’s the lint residue that they leave behind in the dryer’s vent system. A build-up of dust, lint and debris in a dryer vent system accounts for thousands of fires in the U.S.. each year from combustion that happens inside of the dryer vent. The solution is to have your vent cleaned and inspected annually. A quick blow out of the system or an exterior-only cleaning neglects many potential hazards.
We are the company that locals rely upon to keep their chimneys and fireplaces repaired, maintained and in great working order. And we will do the same for your dryer vent system. Here are some of the ways that we can help you:
- Dryer Vent Cleaning – We clean through your dryer vent system completely ensuring functionality and optimal performance.
- Dryer Vent Maintenance – You may have sections of your dryer vent system that have become damaged with time and wear. We can repair and replace components where it is required. This is the best way to verify safety.
- Get Rid of Dust and Debris – Our systems will help you get rid of dust and debris in your vent systems. These are the leading causes of block ups and thus fires, in your dryer vent.
- Emergency Services – Maybe you’ve seen a particularly large bit of build up in your vent or you notice that the air is not flowing properly from the vent. Call us for emergency cleaning when you suspect a major problem.
- We are your total solution for dryer vent cleaning.
Let us perform the maintenance and cleaning that your system requires.